UAB Transmitto, a team of IVECO authorized service workshops, having accumulated many years of experience and constantly deepening knowledge about the use of the latest technologies in the latest generation IVECO models and their maintenance, provides:
• Warranty and post-warranty maintenance and repair services for IVECO and IVECO-BUS vehicles;
• Computer IVECO E.A.S.Y electronic control unit diagnostic services;
• Computer ELTRAC Teleservice electronic unit configuration, programming and vehicle software update services;
• Diagnostic services for suspension, brake and exhaust systems;
• Wheel geometry adjustment;
• Tire fitting and balancing;
• Digital (DTCO) and analogue (MTCO) tachograph activation, maintenance and periodic metrological inspection services;
• Speed limiter inspection and certification services;
• Euro III / IV / V / VI safe truck certification services;
• ANS 24/7 roadside assistance throughout Lithuania;
• ANS 24/7 technical assistance organization and mediation services in all EU countries.
In providing you with these services, the company follows the following principles:
All services are performed in strict accordance with the methodology and requirements set by the factory. Repair services are strictly accounted for in accordance with IVECO documentation (CRT Compact repair times). We ensure that there are transparency policies in place, and there are no hidden additional costs in our proposals. We respond to all customer suggestions and comments and leave no questions unanswered.
QUALITY AND RELIABILITY
Service has implemented quality support measures that ensure the quality of work performed throughout the after-sales service process.
Service specialists are periodically trained by IVECO Training Academy instructors. Service equipment and tools are constantly updated according to the latest trends of today. We can just afford to have unresolved technical issues.
It is important for us to hear from the Client! Only by listening to your needs, we provide the services that best meet them.